Monday, May 27, 2013

Please Remember

It’s Memorial Day.

Please remember why you have a day off of work. Remember all those who sacrificed so we could have a better place to live.

This picture, which has been circulating Facebook, really hit me in the heart.



Remember those who have lost family members.

Thank you to those who have fought for this country. I appreciate your sacrifice daily. You guys deserve so much more recognition than you receive. The world is messed up on its priorities.

My own Grandpa fought in World War 2. I can’t even imagine how scary that must have been.

My Nana Jo’s boyfriend also fought in World War 2.

I’m always amazed at the bravery of our soldiers.

So before you dig into a barbeque or a regular meal, remember to thank those who helped to keep our country free.

No comments:

Post a Comment