Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

------------

To be excited that we’ll be in Disney World next month! I wish we were rich and could purchase a private tour where we could bypass some crowds but alas, I am not Katie Holmes with Suri.


To have watched Silver Linings Playbook. It was good. I wasn’t sure about the ending though. What did he whisper to her? (I’m not naming names so as not to spoil anything.)


To be happy with the winner of Survivor. The next season looks like it’ll be a good one.


To not want to see The Great Gatsby if hip hop is playing a lot. I heard that Jay Z has a song in it and if it’s going down that route, no thanks. Hip hop is not for me.


To be a little scared that my kids only have a week left of school.


To have two giveaways right now. You can win 2 coupons for a salad at Chick-fil-a here and a book called The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D by Nichole Bernier here.


To want to see this new military show called Enlisted that airs on Fox in the fall. I hope it's entertaining. The preview looks hopeful:




No comments:

Post a Comment