Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

---------------

To be surprised when people willingly wear thongs. I just can’t. I need comfort.


To think Janelle from Teen Mom 2 needs help. And please, if someone knows Chelsea in real life, tell her to STOP talking to people in that annoying baby voice. Why has no one around her said something?!


To be appalled whenever I watch Dance Moms. Not only because of Abby but also because of some of the mothers. I’d be embarrassed if my parent behaved in that manner. The only one who seems sane is Holly.


To have sent another package to Tom. I’ll post pictures soon! Nothing fancy but I did use duct tape on the panels.


To be bummed that Smash is getting cancelled. I loved the music. Go look up I Heard Your Voice In A Dream on YouTube. You’ll see.


To want to know if Patrick Jane is ever going to find Red John on The Mentalist (great show. If you haven’t seen it, you should!) (Yes, I realize most of my posts today were about television. I watch a lot of it.)


To have a giveaway for a book called Calling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray here. Ends tomorrow!


To love this picture of my daughter:






No comments:

Post a Comment