Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

--------------

To be upset that there are people who bought up the Oklahoma tornado benefit concert tickets and are re-selling them at a higher price. Read more about it here.


To still wonder if I should get the Photopass + they offer at Disney World. Do I really need it? We’re there for a week. The only two character meals we're doing is Cinderella's Royal Table and Backyard Mickey BBQ. As I understand it, CRT is the only one associated with the Photopass + anyway.


To hope Amanda Bynes gets the help she needs. And loses that frightening wig.


To wish that the whole room would break out into song with I Say A Little Prayer like in My Best Friend’s Wedding.


To miss being able to shop in peace. That’s gone until the kids are back in school. It’s not horrible but sometimes my daughter has to look at every.little.thing.


To be bummed that I keep hearing The Hangover 3 wasn’t very funny.


To have a giveaway for a three coupon pack for Luvs diapers here.


To let my daughter jump in random puddles:






No comments:

Post a Comment