Monday, July 4, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------

To not like it when people have deer heads on their walls. This freaks me out. The glassy eyes seem to follow me everywhere.


To want to see the new Tom Hanks movie. I really like him.


To always make the last bit of my ice cream soup when I have a bowl of it. I always stir the last bit until it's liquid and then I slurp it up. I only do this at home though.


To want to slap Casey Anthony's parents. And Casey Anthony. And her lawyer. Basically everyone who believes she's innocent.


To cringe when people walk into a room and say, "Knock knock." If you need to really knock, actually KNOCK. Don't just walk in and SAY knock knock.


To not care that William and Kate are coming to the US. They seem like nice people but really, I wish we'd focus more on our soldiers. You know, people defending the country.


To think plain oatmeal tastes like paste. I like the strawberries and cream one.


To have not seen fireworks on the fourth of July. There was a ban on them in Texas because of the drought. No biggie though.


To think it's silly that some parents are in a tizzy because they think Cars 2 was too violent. It wasn't. I liked the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment