Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------

To sing, “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” by The Rolling Stones when my kids start to whine about wanting all sorts of things. This bugs them greatly.


To be disturbed over the new show on Lifetime called Dance Moms.


To hope Logan’s Roadhouse is good. I’m trying it out for the first time this week.


To think it’s ridiculous that Kim Kardashian is suing Old Navy for that commercial they aired with her lookalike in it. She claims they used her brand without asking. Or something like that. Apparently you can’t look like Kim or else it’s using her brand.


To be saddened that Amy Winehouse died but wish more people would focus on what happened in Norway. What happened to them is worse. And yes, there are military troops who die daily who unfortunately won’t get the same recognition.


To love that the new Target I shop at has a Starbucks in it. Even though I don’t drink coffee, I still love the smell. And the non-coffee beverages. Oh, and muffins.


To really hate cooking dinner every night. I’m always like, “Ugh, what should I make today?”


To appreciate all the comments in the My New Home post. It is the nicest base housing I’ve been in. It probably helps that it’s privatized, meaning a company runs it, not the base.


To hope Natalie likes her first gymnastics class. She starts Monday. I figured since she likes jumping and rolling all over the floor, why not do it in a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment