Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Need A Sign? Look Here!



Aren’t these cute?

If you can’t tell, they are bumper stickers. Awesome bumper stickers, to be exact. And not just because it’s advertising my blog. I mean, I figure if other people can advertise that their kid is an Honor Student or that they love Jesus, I can advertise my blog.

I did not make them.

No, Megan over at Build A Sign.com had them made.



She also sent 2 bumper magnets. I already have one on my car. The other is going on Tom’s truck even though he says no. He’s all, “No way am I advertising your girly blog where you’ve been known to bash me..” I’ll convince him. Somehow.

The site is amazing though. There are already made ones, too. And the best part is, you can customize them anyway you want!

There is also a section for our troops here. I loved the welcome home signs they had to offer.

I’ll probably get one for when Tom comes home.

So if you’re looking for any type of sign, head over to Build A Sign.com. There are so many other things I want now. I’m having a garage sale in a couple of months so perhaps I need a huge sign to advertise that....

No comments:

Post a Comment