Wednesday, March 9, 2011

39dollarglasses To The Rescue!

I tend to misplace things.

A lot.

So when John from 39DollarGlasses contacted me about reviewing a pair of glasses, I jumped at the chance. And yes, you can get glasses for only 39 bucks, hence the site name. Here is what the site says about them:

“We use top quality Polycarbonate (thin & ultra-light) Lenses. All of our $39.00 complete pair packages are made using polycarbonate lenses; the lightest, most impact-resistant material made. With an index of refraction of 1.59, they are much thinner than standard (CR39) optical lenses. They also come with both 100% UV and tough scratch-resistant coatings applied to both sides of the lenses, as well as polished lens edges, at no extra charge.”

I was excited about another pair of glasses because let’s be honest: I’ll probably lose the current pair that I wear. I’ve lost glasses before. I set a pair down and completely forgot where I put them. And since I have like -200 eyesight I couldn’t see a thing and was in a state of panic. (Okay, maybe my eyesight isn’t THAT bad but it’s pretty close…eat your carrots, folks.)

So anyway.

An extra pair of glasses is a good thing.

I was impressed with the site since there were so many glasses to choose from. Metal eyeglasses, plastic, sunglasses, rimless, even glasses for children. The list went on and on.

I ended up going with the semi-rimless glasses.

I liked these:



And these:




I ended up going with the Cozumel glasses. You can’t go wrong with black frames.






Want to know what I loved about the site? How there was a photo of a model and you could try the glasses on different face shapes. For instance, it would show you what the glasses would look like on an oval face, or a triangular face, etc..

And bonus? All the glasses are priced affordably. 39dollarglasses sells high quality discount eyeglasses and yes, there might be other sites boasting cheaper prices, but 39dollarglasses last longer because they are made with better materials.

Want your own pair of glasses? Check out the site. You can even save $5 if you join their mailing list. Or you can use this code and save 10%: 434QXX

I know my glasses will last a long time. Mainly because when I was taking the picture, Natalie ripped them off my face and there wasn’t even a mark on them. You have to understand, my daughter can be rough. So if you are in the market for new glasses, check out 39dollarglasses!

(And a shout out to John, who was incredibly patient with me as he had my glasses made. He needed my Pupillary Distance measured to make my glasses look just right and I had no idea what he was talking about. I said something like, “I’m sorry, I don’t speak eye,” and he walked me through all the needed steps.)

So, do you wear glasses? Is your eyesight as bad as mine? Or do you have perfect 20/20 vision?

No comments:

Post a Comment