Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inside Natalie's Closet

Occasionally I’ll do a post where I’ll share an outfit in Natalie’s closet since I love to go clothes shopping for her.

This one is from Gymboree and she wore it for her birthday. I loved it. They have number shirts up to 5.

Oh, and Natalie insists that her hair be in braids these days. That’s why her hair is always the same in pictures. I try to do pigtails or just leave it down and this insults her greatly. So braids it is.




“No pictures,” Natalie informed me.

“Oh, well, okay, guess I’ll put the camera away,” I answered. I started to go inside.



“WAIT! I’ll do pictures,” Natalie said sweetly.



Have I mentioned her moods change in an instant?

Although Tom would point out that my moods can also change in an instant. He claims one minute I’m cheerful and the next I’m telling him to pick up his dirty socks or else I’ll stuff them down his throat. I don’t call that changing moods, I call that wanting to avoid dirty socks.

Anyway.

I ran into the house and got Natalie to smile:











Then she asked if she could watch Yo Gabba Gabba and I said no, because the show scares me and I can only take one episode per day.



Natalie called me rude.

She quickly got over it when she found a leaf.





I’m glad the little things amuse her. Me too. For instance, if animals make a funny noise I’ll probably laugh about it for ten minutes. Like there was a goose on the side of the road, and it suddenly honked and I found this downright hilarious.

“Say goodbye to the blog readers!” I pressed.

And she did this:

No comments:

Post a Comment