Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------

To be curious about that new planet that has been found that might support life.


To be a fantastic person to trick on that show Scare Tactics. I’d seriously scream the place down. Oh, and probably cry.


To have FINALLY found the Pumpkin Pie Poptarts. And yes, they’re delicious! Get thee to a Target and pick up a box.


To be upset that My Generation is getting cancelled. It makes me cranky when good shows are cancelled yet shows like Jersey Shore are ultra popular. What is wrong with America?


To cringe when people use the word ‘preggers’ or ‘prego’ when someone is pregnant. Prego is a spaghetti sauce, preggers is just an irritating word.


To love the site lamebook.com.


To be affronted that someone is going to publish a book that Snooki wrote. Snooki. Seriously? I’m working my arse off trying to get published and someone like SNOOKI is going to have a book before me?


To be a big fan of beef jerky.


To still not like seafood despite the fact that people always make me try it to “make sure completely that I don’t like it.” Newsflash. I STILL don’t like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment