Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

------------------------


To find it annoying when actors are cast as siblings and they look nothing alike. This is distracting to me.


To love Mozart’s laugh in the movie Amadeus.


To not be positive if The Event is a good show or not. It’s definitely not as good as Lost. How I miss Lost.


To be impressed that Tom is washing his sheets all the way in Korea. I knew I’d get to him with all the bed bug talk.


To wonder why people look at me funny when I say that no, the kids don’t sleep with me since Tom has left, that they sleep in their own rooms. One of the pluses of Tom being gone is that I get the bed to myself.


To want to check out that new show The Talk starting next week. Only because Sharon Osborne and Sara Gilbert (Darlene from Roseanne ) are in it.


To already be looking forward to Black Friday.


To be stunned that Courtney Cox and David Arquette are splitting up? Why, celeb universe, why?


To like the Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses—I’m a big fan of fall foods!


To wonder why TLC constantly has shows about women who pop out 5 or more kids. Basically, to get a reality show these days you have to carry a butt load of kids, be a polygamist, be a little person, or swear a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment