Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inside Natalie's Closet

It’s no secret that I love to buy my children clothes. So every once in awhile I’ll post an entry with them sporting their latest outfit. It’ll mainly be my daughter since my son usually asks me to take pictures of his butt.

Today Natalie is sporting an outfit from Gymboree's Poppy Love line.


“Natalie! Say ‘please don’t cancel the show Raising Hope because we find it to be hilarious!’



“Okay. Never mind. What would you do if Brobee came to the house?”



Then she pointed out the Crazy Twilight Lady who was walking her dog. Thank goodness she didn’t hound us on the latest ‘RPatz’ gossip. I think she frightens Natalie who is probably all, “Why is this grown adult going on about werewolves and vampires?”



Natalie gave me some smiles because yes, I ran into the side of the house a few times.











I think I’m in trouble. Natalie’s preschool teacher told me that all the boys want to play with her in school and Natalie tells me things like, “Micah made me laugh,” and “DJ is so funny.”

Natalie started rambling about Halloween. She said she wanted to be a witch.



So I reminded her that no, she’s going to be a Peacock Princess and she’s all, “Say what?”



“I can be a witch too?”



“Uh...we’ll see.” (Not really. She’s going to be a Peacock Princess.)

This was Natalie’s reaction to news that there is going to be a Justin Beiber doll. It was mine too, actually.



“Run into the house one more time?”

Oh fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment