Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To wish I had a shaman friend like Elizabeth Gilbert did in Eat, Pray, Love.


To have sort of liked Lady Gaga’s meat dress. It made me crave bacon.


To be annoyed that there are people on the forum I write at who insist on putting HUGE photos of their kids as their signature. Look, if I can see all the pores in little Suzy’s face, it’s too big. Re-size, it’s easy to do.


To be irritated that Natalie wakes up at three in the morning just to say hi. She goes back to sleep, thankfully, but still. Three in the morning is not an appropriate time to exchange pleasantries.


To have firmly decided that you could never share your husband like they did on that show Sister Wives. I’m an only child so I’m not a big fan of sharing anyway.


To love the show Little House on the Prairie even if it is ridiculously cheesy. Come on, we’ve all had a Nelly Oleson in our lives. I usually always find a Nelly when a group of women are gathered.


To wonder why people bring their dogs everywhere with them. It startles me when I’m walking in a parking lot and a dog barks at me from the car.


To be on the search for the Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts that I keep hearing about. I MUST try one!


To be a little baffled when people talk about their three-year-olds having homework. Um?


To love peacoats. I have a peacoat. Natalie has a peacoat. I want to get Tommy a peacoat even though he says they’re “not cool.” Tom, it should be noted, would never wear a peacoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment