Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To be a little creeped out by all this talk about Bed Bug infestation.


To be annoyed with how long it took to announce the winner of Big Brother.


To be rooting for the old side of Survivor. (For those who don’t know, the teams are split young vs old.)


To still argue with your husband even though he’s all the way in Korea. (I can’t even remember what he said but it pushed my button and I think I told him f you. I promptly apologized but honestly, he needs to watch what he says to a woman that he’s left behind with two crazy children.)


To be ready to read the new Shopaholic book by Sophie Kinsella which comes out today.


To enjoy watching Joseph Fiennes in Shakespeare in Love and be a little bitter that FlashForward, a series he was in, was cancelled.


To not be surprised that Lindsay Lohan failed her drug test. Throw her in jail! To heck with the overcrowding. Maybe the other inmates will snap her into shape. (Literally)


To have listed more stuff on eBay here. (Tom should be proud of me. He’s always like, “You never get rid of stuff, blah blah blah...”)


To have really liked the new show The Event. I miss Lost, maybe this’ll help feel the void.



To prefer this dude,



who played Thomas Culpepper on The Tudors

to the dude who most girls fawn over who played Charles Brandon.



He is attractive, no doubt, but I prefer Thomas Culpepper (who in real life is Canadian and for some reason I have it in my head that all Canadians have been to Prince Edward Island where one of my favorite movies Anne of Green Gables was filmed....and plus, he looks good in orange, which is a hard thing to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment