Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-----------------

To be planning a trip to visit Tom’s family in Ohio next summer. This way he can see them all since he was deployed this summer. I get along fantastically with Tom’s family so I’m looking forward to it!


To finally be reading the Games of Thrones series. I am very happy on what is going to happen to certain characters.


To be enjoying my peace without the kids. Yes, I miss them. But I also like being able to do what I want. And also, I’m glad I don’t have to share my chocolate.


To have liked Grown Ups 2. I got to see that with my friend Bridget. There was really no plot though but I’m a fan of Adam Sandler. So I still enjoyed it.


To be appreciative to my mom for pulling out the weeds in my garden.


To have wished that Kate and William would have had a girl since she would have been allowed to rule.


To also be glad that Kate had the baby. I was a little tired of hearing about it.


To really want to see Saving Mr. Banks. It’s the story of how Mary Poppins was made into a movie. The author was very (very) particular. You can check out the trailer here.



No comments:

Post a Comment