Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-----------------

To be excited about going to the beach. We leave in 2 days. I’m currently at my parent’s house and it’s a mini family reunion on my side there.


To be reading the newest Philippa Gregory book (she wrote The Other Boleyn Girl) called The White Princess. It’s very good so far.


To think Anthony Weiner is disgusting. Or should I say Carlos Danger? (If you don’t know who I’m talking about, Google it. But be warned, you’ll probably be grossed out..)


To have kicked the mower when it wouldn’t turn on. I tend to get really cranky when things won’t work.


To hope we can have s’mores while at the beach. I love them. Gooey marshmallows, melted chocolate on graham crackers…yum.


To think it’s disgusting that people lounge around in other people’s beds in the Big Brother house. Like when someone wins HOH, I see other houseguests in their bed. Under the sheets. That’s nasty! I’m really picky about my bed and don’t want random skin flakes in it.


To have a giveaway for a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple.com here.


No comments:

Post a Comment