Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Inside Natalie's Closet..

It's no secret that I love to buy clothes for my kids.

So I've decided to start a post called Inside Natalie's Closet.

In this entry Natalie will be sporting an outfit from Gap's Miss Mod line.

"Natalie, do you want to do a fashion show?"



She was in the middle of singing. Yes, it was as loud as it looks. The entire neighborhood got to hear Natalie's rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

"Say cheese!"



She's all, "What is this cheese business?"

So I started dancing around, singing creepy Yo Gabba Gabba songs...



She's all, "Mommy is a dork!"

I started doing the robot for her.



She was amused at first...

But then...



"WTF?"

I started doing funny moves again. I think if more photographers in Wal-Mart or Sears began to just get jiggy with it, they'd have easier success with kids smiling.





Yes, the hat is a little big but you know how much I love matching hats with outfits.

Natalie started to sing again:



And then she pulled a John Mayer...




This segment of Inside Natalie's Closet is guest starring Tommy...dressed in a shirt from Gymboree.

No comments:

Post a Comment