Monday, December 16, 2013

Security Forces Christmas Party Time!

We went to my husband's squadron Christmas party for the kids on Saturday. For those who don't know, my husband is in security forces, which means he's a huge part in protecting the base. It's basically a cop. He cross trained into the K9 section.

Anyway, when we told Natalie about the party she was like, "I MUST wear my black dress!"



I've posted her in it before for our Portrait for Patriots photos. She absolutely loves it. Mainly because there is a great twirlability factor:



Before the party, she let me take some shots of her. And yes, I made farting noises:




Pose!





Oh, and did you know Natalie can levitate?


Then she skipped around the yard singing Let It Go from Frozen:


"The cold never bothered me anyway.."


We headed to the party soon after and Natalie made a picture frame and then they played games. Natalie won a game and got this:



We got some pizza and cupcakes. Natalie licked the frosting off of hers and left the rest:



She got to see Santa:



And Santa brought her a gift:


She got an Anna doll. She was telling the girl, "Hey girl I just met, I got an Anna doll!"

It was fun. Tommy did not go because he felt he was too old. And I suppose he would have been, most of the kids were small.

Oh, and Santa arrived in a cruiser, with flashing lights, naturally...

No comments:

Post a Comment