Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------

To be taking the kids to see Rio on Friday. I hope it’s good. If it’s not, at least I’ll have movie theater nachos to console me.


To cringe at the word ‘bestie.’ I have a best friend. (Hi, Jennifer S!) Not a bestie.


To miss the old Wendys fries.


To wish I could watch the show Camelot but I don’t have the Starz network. D’oh.


To love rapping grannies. The one at the end of The Wedding Singer? KILLED me.


To like the new Showtime show The Borgias. Torrance Coombs needs a role. FYI, to casting directors. Richard Bryant also needs a role considering he was killed on Army Wives. Come on. I need some eye candy. No one on there appeals to me yet. Jeremy Irons does in a weird way I suppose, but I think it’s his voice…


To always giggle when cows moo. I can’t help it. They sound FUNNY. And a little possessed.


To love Pez candies.


To wonder if Scream 4 is any good.


To be in awe of the Easter bunnies who put iPods in children’s baskets. Seriously, I know someone who is doing this for their kids. I wish that Easter bunny would come here because all we get is candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment