Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things That Annoy Me Thursday: CROWDS!

Crowds. Everywhere.

Someone’s armpit is dangerously close to my nose. It’s sweltering hot in Florida so I want to gag.

Disney World is a fabulous place. Or would be, if other people didn’t decide to come the same time we did.

Going to Disney World in the summer means tons and tons of people. I almost wish the kids were homeschooled so we could come during off season. That’s a slim almost. I could not have them with me all the time. I’d be bald from constantly pulling my hair out.

Still, you have to ignore the crowds. You have to plan on getting to the parks right when they open. Yes, when you first arrive, the swarms of people waiting for the gate to open is frightening. But then everyone splits apart and you find ride lines short. As in, less than 10 minutes short.

We are having a great time, despite all the people who have decided to plan their vacation when we did.

But man, I wish we were Mariah Carrey rich and could rent out the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment