Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bug Eyes and Plastic Vs

So I watched that Twilight movie last weekend.

I wish I could say that I loved it.

It seems to be what most people say, right? Or they’ll gush about Edward and say things like, “Edward can bite me whenever he wants!”

Edward better stay away from me or I’ll bash him over the head with my purse. And it would hurt because I have all sorts of crap in my purse at the moment. Yes, I’m one of those ladies who collects STUFF. What of it?

If a guy looked at me like this I’d be terrified:



I mean, look at those bug eyes! If someone stared at me like that I’d glance around the room nervously and inquire what they were looking at.

And if the response was a sultry, “You,” then I’d get up and leave.

Thems crazy eyes, people! CRAZY EYES.

If my husband gazed at me like that then I’d ask if I had something caught in my teeth and was that his polite way of telling me?

“Because no offense Tom, but when your eyes take up half of your face it’s sort of frightening...” I’d say with a shrug.

This also bothered me:



Okay, my medical knowledge is limited. I admit this. Most of my information comes from shows like ER , Grey’s Anatomy and Scrubs.

But, okay, when someone is injured and has to have one of those nose oxygen things, doesn’t it go behind the ears and around the face?

Sort of like this:



Wait, I found an actual picture since I can't paint worth a darn:



It was really distracting to see a plastic tube in the shape of a V stuck against Bella’s face while she talked to Edward.

Did that not bother anyone else?

I couldn’t take the scene seriously because BELLA HAD A PLASTIC V ON HER FACE!

A few times the tube would be over her eye and then I’d get the giggles because, oh my gosh, Bella is moaning to Edward that he can’t leave her but she has a PLASTIC V over her retina.

I realize this movie was low budget but could they not fix the oxygen tube? I imagine Grey’s Anatomy has a bunch of the regular ones in their prop department that they would be willing to lend out.

Needless to say, I will not be watching the movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment