Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things That Annoy Me Thursday: Tiny Fries

Since it’s the new year I decided to try something different.

I’ve decided to create a weekly post called Things That Annoy Me every Thursday.

Venting helps.

------------

Okay, so I get that there is an issue with childhood obesity.

Jamie Oliver comes over from the UK and is like, “Oooo look at all these processed foods!”

And Michelle Obama is like, “Blah, blah, blah, unhealthy school lunches, blah, blah, blah.”

But.

When I ordered my kid’s a Happy Meal, I was shocked at these tiny fries.

They were, too.



I mean?

There were like TEN fries in that tiny box.

Yes, there are apple slices too but NO caramel dipping sauce.

I blame the parents who complain about junk food. And Michelle Obama. Don’t punish everyone! My kids don’t get fast food all the time but when they do, they’d like a full helping of fries with their meal. Not Ewok sized.

If the new Happy Meals must remain, let it be an option to purchase the normal ones. You know, the ones that come with a proper amount of fries so I don’t have to share mine.

If people are still complaining, oh well. The folks who can’t keep their traps shut should avoid fast food places. Don’t ruin it for the rest of us. Stick to your kale chips and celery slices.

Don’t mess with our fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment