Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up!

---------------

To not like how the bride who has the biggest wedding budget usually wins the honeymoon at the end in Four Weddings on TLC. If she has a big budget, she can probably afford to pay for her own honeymoon. (Especially that chick who had the 100,000 wedding. It was obvious she was from a wealthy family..)


To think that Beyonce and Jay-Z redoing an entire floor on the hospital for the birth of their baby was a bit extreme.


To not care that One Life to Live went off the air. I don’t watch soap operas.


To wonder why Target went from 75% off to 70% off. What happened to the 75% off?


To have not understood most of the dresses that celebs wore to the Golden Globes. I suppose it just means I don't get fashion.


To sometimes agree to play hide and seek Natalie and take my time in finding here so I can get a little bit of peace.


To have not liked the movie One Day as much as the book. I figured that would happen though.


To not know what half the buttons on the remote control do.



No comments:

Post a Comment