Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Photoshoot with Natalie

"Hey Natalie? Do you want to take some pictures in your new Gymboree outfits?"



"Oh, don't give me that look. Remember you get to watch Yo Gabba Gabba afterward."



"No, I don't think we'll be watching Snow White afterward. Mommy is a little tired of that movie. Stop giving me that look."



"You can say Princess and Castle all you want. Let's take a break from Snow White today, okay?"



"Okay, now can you smile for the camera?"



*Singing a Yo Gabba Gabba song*



"You want another song? And you want me to jump around like a fool? Oh, fine."



"Okay Natalie. Now picture women actually wanting to have sex with David Letterman!"



"Let's try on your other outfit. Okay?"



"Show everyone the Panda!"



"Yes I know. It's just like on Ni-Hao, Kai-Lan. No, we're not watching it right now. Stop giving me that look."



"Shoot! Run and hide, Natalie. There's the thirty-something-year-old woman who loves to talk about Twilight. She doesn't seem to comprehend that I could care less that New Moon is coming out next month.



"Natalie, I see her. Stop pointing at her or she might come over here!



"Phew, she didn't stop here. Maybe my frightened expression scared her off. Now smile for Mommy!"



"What's that? You're not giving me a real smile until I jump around like a fool again? Ugh, fine."



"Mommy is going to make some chili tonight. Wait, why are you laughing at me? It's going to be edible, I swear.."



"Okay, darling, remember this shirt is white which makes me a little nervous. So you aren't planning on getting it dirty, are you? Why do you look like you're thinking it over?"



"Alright Natalie, last frame! I mean, last picture. Sorry, Mommy may have been watching America's Next Top Model..."

No comments:

Post a Comment