Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up!

---------------

To be ready for season 2 of Downton Abbey (premieres Sunday on PBS!)


To have not liked most of the music that was played on the Dick Clark New Year special.


To not use Flylady to help me get organized. I figure I’d try it for a day and then get annoyed.


To miss all the Christmas decorations. I put them all away and now the house seems bare.


To love Nerds candy. I’m almost 30 and probably should prefer things like nuts and berries but I don’t. Maybe when I’m 35.


To not be surprised that Katy Perry and Russell Brand split up.


To hate when I forget to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer.


To hope Tom does okay on his trip with his dog. He’ll be gone for 2 days. I can’t give more details because of OPSEC. I’d rather some nut not want to harm my husband if it’s all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment